Built on the roaring success of Sake Sake 2017 and 2018, Shukuu Izakaya's Sake festival is back for the third year in a row! This year, guests can look forward
Built on the roaring success of Sake Sake 2017 and 2018, Shukuu Izakaya’s Sake festival is back for the third year in a row! This year, guests can look forward to a BIGGER and BETTER Sake festival with Shukuu’s new extension (No. 9), situated right next to their existing venue at 8 Stanley Street!
Join Shukuu Izakaya this 27 October 2019 for an afternoon of exclusive Sake tasting, paired with a wide array of tantalising Japanese dishes. Gracing the event will be Makoto Hoshi-San, President and Brew Master of Brewery Hanaizumi Shuzo as well as Sato-San, Trade Expert of Fukushima Sake. Shukuu’s four in-house Sake Sommeliers will also be on-site to guide attendees through an intimate journey, exploring the traditions behind Japan’s heritage drink.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn about Sake brewing and craftsmanship directly from local Japanese experts!
Tickets are available here at https://www.miraisakehall.sg/. Guests will be entitled to an EXCLUSIVE 20% Sake Discount Coupon when tickets are purchased.
What to Expect:
• A selection of over 30 specially curated Sakes available for tasting, majority of which are exclusive only to Shukuu Izakaya
• Appetising Japanese dishes and bar snacks for your snacking pleasure as you drink
• Purchase your favourite Sakes to bring home with you
• Sharing by Shukuu Izakaya’s friendly Sake sommeliers
• Special guest Japanese Brew Master Makoto Hoshi-San
• Early Bird (Limited quantities available until 30 Sep 19) – $38
• Standard – $48
• On-Site – $58
Each ticket entitles you to:
• 10 tokens (each token can be exchanged for 1 glass of Sake or 1 portion of finger food)
• Limited Edition Sake Sake 2019 Glass
• Limited Edition Sake Sake 2019 Tote Bag
• 20% off coupon (for single Sake bottle purchase)
Date: Sunday, 27 Oct 2017
Time: 1pm – 6pm
Venue: Shukuu Izakaya, 8 Stanley St, Singapore 068727
(5 minutes walk from Telok Ayer MRT station)
About Shukuu Izakaya
Founded by four young professionals passionate about all things Japanese, Shukuu Izakaya is a recreation and creative expression for every memorable moment from their sojourns in Japan. The brand has earned a reputation of being one of the top Sake bars in Singapore. Shukuu Izakaya offers painstakingly curated Sake and Japanese food, providing customers with an authentic Izakaya ambience with the best Sake and food pairings. The brand has been featured on several media outlets like Trip Advisor, Seth Lui, and Miss Tam Chiak.
Shukuu Izakaya6327 9240 8 Stanley St, Singapore 068727